Reflection #1


    For the past few days my ankle has been on and off hurting, and it still is. I've been trying to rest it when I can of course, but it always starts hurting the next day. Yet besides that, it's been an eventful week, I haven't procrastinated as much as I used to so I guess that's saying something. Other than that, I've been enjoying making my website on Google Sites; I've been customizing it to my liking and I'm starting to like how it's been coming out so far. Other than that, I've took up a painting class which is also fun yet nerve-racking since I have zero experienced with the medium. Additionally, I also took up sculpture, but I'm pretty confident and happy of how my sculpture is coming along, too. 

    This is my first time making a blog because I'm not really the type to talk about things online. But this is pretty fun to do. To me, it's more of just letting your fingers do all the typing as your making your thoughts just appear in your head so you know what to write. Another note, I was able to engage friends within my classes to be a part of a fandom that I'm also into, as well as just talk about theories or their thoughts and opinions on Amazon Prime's new tv series, Hazbin Hotel. The show is phenomenal, especially the voice-acting and the animation; just everything about the show is so gorgeous and I'm happy with how far it's come. It's one of those shows that I just couldn't wait for because it looked very promising, especially when I'm just going off from the pilot. 

Overall, my week has been eventful and engaging, but also a pain because of my ankle. Nothing much really happened since I'm mostly gaming Hogwarts Legacy on my console half of the day or I find myself sleeping when I come home to waking up at 11'o clock at night. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sal Khan, Founder of Khan Academy

Reflection #2