Reflection #2


     I'm a bit late to making my reflection post but I guess what I can talk about my week was just  how relaxed it has been for the past few days. Despite procrastination coming up behind me around the corner, the week has been somewhat eventful yet at the same time, relaxing. For instance, my sculpture is near completion and I'm satisfied with how it looks. Not only that but we're also supposed to create our summaries for how piece and the process of it. For me, I'm referring to it as "Ancient Giants" because it's a mythical animal that could've been roaming on earth before the humans took over. Additionally, the idea of them being the first beings to be created, and in turn, create their own world before it got took over, is an interesting concept to me. Like how mother nature takes over abandoned buildings or vehicles that we built and later, left behind.

    Nothing eventful happens during my weekend since it's just my normal school and home routine. I guess another thing I could talk about are that the paints that I ordered from Amazon came in surprisingly early, so the only item I'm waiting at the moment is my Harry Potter Wizarding cloak. Speaking of Harry Potter; I've been playing the Hogwarts Legacy game since the beginning of this semester, so 3 months now. There are some opinions people have about the game, specifically around J.K Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter franchise. Which of course, caused people to create statements that if you play the game, you are supporting alongside her ideals; if you know, you know. 

    Another thing that's happened, is that my online best friend, who I call family is visiting family in Columbia!! Which is exciting yet sad for me because she's the only person I talk to every morning throughout my week. Basically that TikTok video KallMeKris stitch with CelinaSpookyBoo because that's just how one of us acts when the other is faraway more than usual. Despite missing our frequent calls though, we still message each other when one of us gets the chance, just to let other know we're either up in the morning, or heading out somewhere with family. Speaking of the Tiktok, at least for context; I will list the link here: https://www.tiktok.com/@kallmekris/video/7314188908793859333?lang=en. Tiktok does not belong to me, rightfully belongs to KallMeKris and CelinaSpookyBoo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sal Khan, Founder of Khan Academy

Reflection #1